Dr Suzanne Joy S Stuart ND PhD Naturopath Doctor
Colon Cleansing Detox
Wellness Health Intuitive
Pain & Trauma
NATURALLY BALANCED HEALTH - Holistic Wellness
WHEN YOU LOVE YOUR PET…
Unconditional Love is a daily gift given to us by our loving pets.
We too can return this love
We provide Nutritional Guidance and Homeopathy for Health and/or Weight Maintenance. Our philosophy is to offer basic insight and approaches for your pet’s overall health and weight improvement. Healthy information includes awareness of unsafe/unhealthy foods, along with a healthier nutritional eating regime plus supplements, if necessary, for the overweight or those pets needing some dietary assistance for dysfunctions, maladies or other health concerns.
Simple, natural solutions include foods and supplements.
Enhance the quality and healthy years of your loving pet.
Remember to ALWAYS confer with your pet’s Veterinarian on ALL health issues.
PET LAB TEST for Mineral Imbalances and Metal Toxicity now available!!
Easy Quick test that provides
Minerals tested: Boron, Calcium, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Rubidium, Selenium, Sodium, Strontium, Sulfur, Titanium, Vanadium.
Heavy Metals: Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Bismuth, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, Uranium, Nickel, Tin.
WHAT IS A TISSUE MINERAL ANALYSIS?
Mineral Imbalances and Metal Toxicity analysis is a test that measures the mineral content stored in hair. These minerals and metals are reflected from the body's tissues. A mineral deficiency or excess or heavy metals exists in these, is usually indicates a mineral deficiency or excess within the body, or bio-unavailability.
If the hair reveals an elevated calcium level two or three times normal, then your calcium level within the body may be elevated also. If this is the case, a strong tendency exists for arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries due to calcium
Minerals also compete with one another as well as work together as a team thus competing with other pairs of minerals, all which generates havoc internally. Example, Calcium
If the calcium level is low, then a tendency exists toward osteoporosis (demineralization of bone), increased
Health Prevailing illness determined by testing:
Aches and Pains, Allergies, Anemia, Arthritis, Behavioral problems, Bone problems, Cardiovascular Disease and stress, Depression, Diabetes, Digestive Problems, Emotional imbalances and stress, Eye disorders, Hair Loss, Head pain, Hyperactivity, Hypertension, Hypoglycemia, Muscular Disorders, Prostate Imbalances, Skeletal disturbances, Skin Rashes and irritations, Tremors and much more.
Mineral and Metal testing
WHO NEEDS A HAIR ANALYSIS?
If your pet is found ill and no explanation can be found, or when the cause seems to be found but the therapy is not wholly effective. Hair analysis opens up a whole new avenue towards potentially solving the particular problem through the means of biochemical interpretation.
Even if your pet is not experiencing a severe problem, abnormal changes in body chemistry and nutritional deficiencies may result in early, subtle changes in the body such as:
· White spots
· Longitudinal ridging in nails or hooves- indicates an iron deficiency.
· Brittle hair and nails or hooves- calcium and copper imbalance.
· Deep grooves across nails or hooves - calcium deficiency.
· Lack of growth - zinc deficiency.
· Mood swings - possible toxic metal accumulation such as lead, mercury, or cadmium.
· Low milk production in Dairy Animals
· Small, underdeveloped udders in dairy or other mammals
· Uneven gait, fertility problems.
· Tremors, which is caused by metal toxicity
These are metabolic disturbances that can potentially transform into serious health /life problems when ignored or undiscovered.
CAUSES OF A MINERAL IMBALANCE
· Improper diet - such as excessive intake of refined carbohydrates and sugars, strict vegetarian diets or other exclusive diets.
· Consumption of over-processed foods; too many cooked foods; nutritional deficiency from unhealthy food choices.
· Taking vitamins and minerals which
· Medications or chemicals from food sources
· Stress, agitation, boredom leading to unhealthy behavior.
· Accumulation of toxic metals from the environment, activity or lifestyle.
· Inheritance genetic mineral patterns.
Mineral / Metal Hair analysis is a valuable useful approach that can uncover health problems which are beneficial in adjusting dietary habits and correct supplementation for your pet's specific needs.
Many herbal and homeopathic remedies are greatly suggested rather than the chemically produced allopathic drugs. Pharmaceutical grade remedies are originally derived from
If you are interested in obtaining insightful knowledge regarding a safe alternative remedy contact your Naturopathic or Homeopathic Doctor.
Pets are four-legged people and can acquire many of the same ailments,
For concern pertaining to vaccinations...most are terribly unsafe, weaken the immune system, and remain in the body up to five years per
* Did you know that the very pet food you are feeding your pet may possibly be causing or contributing to your pet's over-weight or health condition? There are many healthy
* If your pet is losing his/her hair, a specific sea
* Did you know that Dogs require less protein than Cats? Dogs can be healthy
* Did you know that the chemically processed kitty litter may be causing asthma and other health problems for your cat? Perhaps you might consider "Worlds Best Cat Litter".
--- You may learn more about wholesome nutrition and natural health care for your pet. E-mail: email@example.com or Call for your phone consultation 817-642-3014.
Homeopathy, Herbal & Supplement Suggestions
Thuja Occidentalis - If your Feline or Canine suffers a negative reaction to vaccinations or your desire is to reduce the toxic effect. Contact us to determine the proper dosage and potency. Visit the
High potency Garlic and Brewers Yeast is beneficial to repel
COUNTRY PET - Dog and Cat food that is healthy and toxic free. The meat (lamb, chicken fish) is practically raw, designed for easier and healthier digestion; when eaten with raw vegetables this meal is the optimum diet for enhancing your pet's overall health and weight. Contact your local health food store, veterinarian or us.
WORLDS BEST CAT LITTER - Non Toxic and safe.
Now available. Contact your local health food store, pet store or us for details.
© Copyright (1997-2022)
TX: Naturally Balanced Health: Naturally Balanced Health - Holistic Wellness
All Articles, Information, Logos, and trademarks connected with every page are the intellectual property of Dr. Suzanne Joy Stuart,
Ph.D. ND and cannot be reused or resold without her prior consent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.