S.Susanna Joy PhD
Soul-2-Soul Guidance Spiritual Counseling

Dr Suzanne Joy S Stuart ND PhD Naturopath Doctor

Holistic Nutritionist


Colon Cleansing Detox

Wellness Health Intuitive

MyoFascial Release

Massage Therapy

Mind-Body Therapy

Pain & Trauma



Soul Counseling


Naturopathist - Holistic Nutritionist
 Homeopath - Life Health Coach
Dr Suzanne Joy Stuart, PhD ND
CONTACT: 817-642-3014


The following ingredients listed in packaged pet food are known to be Cancer causing: BHT, BHA, Ethoxyquin and EQ - agent orange (insecticide, preservative.) Please attempt to avoid all and any food containing these chemicals.

Sugar is harmful to pets. Unfortunately many pet food manufacturers place high levels of sugar, sorbitol and/or propylene glycerol into the food as a preservative. These chemicals contribute to your pet's addiction to the food and potential health maladies.

Most pets are lactose intolerant therefore avoid feeding milk and most cheeses, especially the orange dyed cheeses. Yogurt, goat cheese and moderation of buttermilk are safer, they lack the milk sugar malady causing agent.

Sugar, Chocolate, Mushrooms, Melted Cheese are harmful or poisonous to dogs and cats.
Also, to Very careful with broccoli, onion and garlic..don't overfeed/

It's Not Easy Being Green: Popular Plants Poisonous to Pets 

As gardeners across the country say goodbye to summer, green thumbs and amateurs alike are scooping up houseplants to spice up the fall and winter months. They're also taking off their sunhats and dragging outdoor plants inside to protect them from upcoming dips in temperature. 

Plants are popular for their decorative, restorative and air-clearing properties, but many species are toxic to our curious furry friends. Soil and leaves attract dogs and cats, who like to chew on vines and romp in the dirt. The ASPCA's garden gurus set the record straight on some of the season's most poisonous best-sellers:

Although most common in springtime but sold year-round, lilies--including stargazer, tiger and Easter lilies--are pretty on the outside but wreak havoc on the insides of our kitty companions. "Even with very small ingestion, severe kidney damage can result," according to Dr. Steven Hansen, veterinary toxicologist & ASPCA Senior Vice President.

English ivy creeps its way into our hearts, but its precious vines contain triterpenoid saponins, which can cause vomiting, abdominal pain, hypersalivation and diarrhea if eaten by dogs and cats. 

Two of the hottest plants to hit office cubicles across the country are peace lily and pothos. Both are hearty and tolerate a fair amount of neglect, but for cats and dogs, they can cause irritation of the mouth, lips and tongue (peace lily) and swelling of the GI tract (pothos).

Oleander, a pretty shrub used as an ornamental plant in warmer regions, can also be cultivated indoors in cooler climes. One of the most poisonous plants to pets and people, it can lead to GI irritation, abnormal heart function, hypothermia and even death.

Keep the nibbler in your life safe from toxic foliage by placing all plants out of reach. Or better yet, choose a nontoxic alternative to brighten your home, soothe your soul and protect your pet. As always, if you think your pet has ingested something poisonous, please contact your vet or the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center's 24-hour hotline at (888) 426-4435.

Watch our plant safety video for more information, and enjoy a safe and spicy change of season! 

© Copyright (1997-2022)
TX: Naturally Balanced Health: Naturally Balanced Health - Holistic Wellness
All Articles, Information, Logos, and trademarks connected with every page are the intellectual property of Dr. Suzanne Joy Stuart,
Ph.D. ND and cannot be reused or resold without her prior consent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.