Dr Suzanne Joy S Stuart ND PhD Naturopath Doctor
Colon Cleansing Detox
Wellness Health Intuitive
Pain & Trauma
NATURALLY BALANCED HEALTH - Holistic Wellness
Agave Syrup and Corn Syrup Identical
5 CAUSES OF A SLUGGISH METABOLISM
ARE YOU FAT - BLOATED - OVERWEIGHT - SICK
(Part 1) FAT - BLOATED & OVER-WEIGHT Sluggish Metabolism?
Grains including - Whole Grains destroy your Metabolism
"Whole Grains" ARE definitely better than processed grains, yet NOT much better...
* Whole Grains cause you to increase bloat, weight
* Unlike fruits and vegetables and most nuts - Whole Grains can NEVER be eaten without some kind of processing.
* Processing is the problem. Grains must be ground into flour, which is the evil metabolic cause that makes you fat from the grains...ALL grains.
* After whole grains are processed into flour, your digestive enzymes must convert that starch directly into pure sugar. Sugar spikes your insulin and tells your body to start packing on the fat.
* Yes, Whole Grains are more nutritional than Refined Grains BUT ONLY the Whole Grains remain "whole" and aren't refined into flour.
* By the time you eat the Whole Grain foods: bran muffin, whole wheat toast or whole wheat pasta, cereals or other processed Whole Grain they've been processed into metabolism-destroying your quality health. Instead, you could have gulped down a tablespoon full of pure sugar.
(Part 2) This Food Makes You FAT and DESTROYS Your METABOLISM
Agave Nectar Syrup is not really from the cactus plant. Instead...
* It is high-fructose corn syrup masquerading as
* The big "sell
* Fructose is the most metabolically damaging kind of sugar on the planet. Right after pure fructose. High fructose corn syrup is about 55% fructose; Agave syrup is between 55-92% fructose. It creates insulin resistance. It will make you FAT.
* Agave raises your triglycerides and increases ugly belly fat. Greater risk for diabetes, heart disease
* "When you consume fructose you are essentially consuming fat." Professor Robert Lustig, MD, professor of pediatrics at University of California San Francisco, and author of "Fat Chance"
(Part 3) Canola Oil Destructive to Heart, Health Mind
KNOW THE TRUTH - NEVER EAT THIS OIL EVER AGAIN!
Canola oil which is really Rapeseed is
Canola oil is a triumph of great marketing over facts regarding a most unhealthy food source.
Canola Oil is really rapeseed oil derived from the rapeseed plant.
"The change in name serves to distinguish it from natural rapeseed oil, which has much higher erucic acid content."
It was renamed hiding the true fact of this very horrid putrid stuff.
Rapeseed oil, in its' original state, is a disgusting greenish color that contains a high concentration of erucic acid.
It can Cause HEART DAMAGE. No Human or Animal should ever consume this oil. Read all pet and human food labels.
Manufacturers and marketers knew they had to deceive the public of the true components of the rapeseed oil and remove the erucic acid.
The rapeseed oil is chemically bleached, deodorized and then degum the oil with various of harmful chemicals, including hexane, a chemical solvent.
"The canola oil found on supermarket shelves has been refined, heated, and damaged beyond repair".
It shouldn't be heated to high, heat yet frequently is.
The processing and refining of canola oil
Canola Trans-fats CAUSES:
* Increased risk for heart disease.
* Depression and other mental disorders.
* Weight gain and embarrassing.
* Hugely marbelized belly fat.
* Lower DHA levels in the brain.
Trash this oil, and do it fast; otherwise, you may accidentally trigger your body's "obesity response" in which layer upon layer of stubborn fat marble on all over your body.
Heal and be healthier, focus on consuming healthy delicious foods that enhance healthy lean body with
(Part 4) The Harmful Food with NO Real Nutritional Benefit
Corn and All corn products are everywhere in foods, beverages such as beer AND...
Pharmaceuticals, such as aspirin and antibiotics.
It is in petroleum for your auto, packaging tape, paper products.
Corn is in properties of high paste viscosity and strong gels.
Corn is used in paper manufacturing for the adhesive property on remoistenable gums for postage stamps and packaging tape.
Corn is used in spark plugs, rubber tires, toothpaste, paint and varnish.
As well as Maltodextrins, which are sprayed on instant tea and coffee to keep the granules free flowing.
Corn is used in instant soup mixes or other packages where the contents must be kept free flowing.
Yes, Corn is also in Pesticides, fertilizers and cosmetics,
As well as Vitamins and Minerals, hand soaps, animal litters, gypsum and drywall.
More than 85% of US corn is genetically engineered (GMO).
"Numerous studies over the past decade have revealed that genetically engineered foods can create serious risks to humans, domesticated animals, wildlife and the environment. Human health effects can include higher risks of toxicity, allergenicity, antibiotic resistance, immune-suppression and Cancer." - Center for Food Safety.
* Corn we consume has been highly processed and is lacking any REAL nutrition.
* Corn is very high glycemic index, thus causing spike in blood sugar and insulin that can generate metabolic disaster.
* Corn is one of the top food allergens, which make you bloated, retain fluids, and seriously lower your metabolism.
(Part 5) XENOESTROGENS - The Fake Hormone
That Destroys Your Metabolism and Health
Xenoestrogens are compounds that act like estrogen in the human body. Civilization has created an excess of these horrible harming foods.
* Male or Female, excess estrogen in your body, regardless of where it comes from, causes estrogen dominance, which proves damaging to health, wellness and weight.
* Estrogen dominance is the common denominator for many Female troubles plus causing affecting weight gain, fibrocystic breast disease, PMS, migraines, menstrual disturbances, endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts and breast cancer. For Male problems may lead to erectile dysfunction, testicular cancer, breast cancer.
* Estrogen dominance is a common occurrence in Males,which causes weight gain, creates breasts and lowers testosterone.
* Estrogen dominance forces fat onto your hips, thigh, waist and belly.
"Estrogen is produced not only internally but also produced in reaction to chemicals and other substances in our food.
When it is not broken down adequately, higher levels of estrogen build up"
Nicholas Kristof, who has written extensively about xenoestrogens for the NY Times, tells of frogs with female organs, male fish which produce eggs, and male alligators with abnormally tiny sexual parts. "Endocrine disrupters are everywhere", he writes. "Big Chem" says this is all junk science. Don't believe it for a second.
HOW TO AVOID XENOESTROGENS
* Consume non-organic and GMO food, especially crops that are heavily sprayed.
* Essential to consume Only organic animal proteins, eggs and little or no dairy.
* Avoid animal products that contain Growth Hormones / dangerous chemicals that are fed to cattle, hens and other livestock.
* Avoid drinking beverages sold plastic bottles; these bottles contain synthetic estrogen.
* Diet consisting of white estrogen forming foods must be avoided or at best barely consumed.
* Avoid White, Wheat or Soy processed foods generate synthetic estrogen: flour, pastas, cereals, breads, pastry, chips, bakes goods, etc. including cooked potatoes and especially left-over or fried potatoes.
© Copyright (1997-2022)
TX: Naturally Balanced Health: Naturally Balanced Health - Holistic Wellness
All Articles, Information, Logos, and trademarks connected with every page are the intellectual property of Dr. Suzanne Joy Stuart,
Ph.D. ND and cannot be reused or resold without her prior consent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.