S.Susanna Joy PhD, D.Min.
Soul-2-Soul Seer Mystic Readings
Dream Doctor (interpretation)
Wellness Intuitive Health
Intuitive Spirit Medium
Angels, Spirit Guides
Receptive Alternate Voice
Face-to-Face or Phone
30 - 90 minutes
Dr Suzanne Joy Stuart PhD ND Naturopathic Doctor
Colon Cleansing Detox
Wellness Health Intuitive
NATURALLY BALANCED HEALTH - Holistic Wellness
Premenstrual syndrome is generally a result of a physiological mineral imbalance within the body. Like pregnancy, the woman endures a chemical transformation. additional Iron and Calcium is utilized in preparation and during menstruation. If the woman happens to be already deficient or consuming foods that
Vegetarian diet offers the greatest advantages.
* Plenty of
* Keep the diet low in fats, salt
* Supplementing the body's essential fatty acid supply through foods are healthier than supplements. Eat cold water deep ocean fish,
* Excess saturated fats in the body esp. from fatty animal foods; inhibit both prostaglandin and proper hormone flow.
* Avoid caffeine -
* Avoid all colored carbonated beverages diet or sugar "type", they deplete you of Calcium and can cause loss of bone density.
* Drink bottled water - reverse osmosis, alkaline or distilled, herbal teas and fresh pressed veggie juices. Avoid all fruit juice and dried fruits.
* Stop smoking and avoid secondary smoke. Nicotine inhibits good hormone function.
* Get plenty of fresh air and exercise; take a brisk walk each day.
* Using a high potency Natural Progesterone Cream assists with balancing hormones.
* Apply high potency natural progesterone cream daily; use a dosage based on age and health situations (contact NBH for details.)
* Calcium, and
* Iron a few days prior and during menses, or
* B complex vitamin, esp. B6(200 gm) B 12 (2500 mcg)
* Vitamin C with bioflavonoids and rutin and bromelain (500 mg) 2X daily.
* Iodine therapy for
* EVENING PRIMROSE OIL 4-6 daily during first month then 4 daily the second month.
* DONG QUAI, DAMIANA, F-TONIC
* CRAMP BARK
* GINGER ROOT compress over pelvic area.
* DLPA or PASSION FLOWER for moods
* Ice packs to
* Massage to allow body energy and adequate blood circulation.
There are numerous Homeopathic remedies for specific PMS ailments visit the Shop Healthy page.
Prostaglandin imbalance; estrogen excess or imbalance of liver malfunction (alcohol, toxins, milk); glandular insufficiency ( esp. the thyroid); lack of regular exercise; poor diet with lack of B vitamins, magnesium, calcium, protein deficiencies; endometriosis; poor circulation; too much salt, red meat, sugar and caffeine and emotional tension.
PMS can potentially indicate too much estrogen or low progesterone. Use the correct dosage and potency for your age and health. NATURAL PROGESTERONE
Menstruation is a natural part of our lives. PMS is not. Women CAN take control of PMS naturally and effectively.
© Copyright (1997-2019)
TX: Naturally Balanced Health: Naturally Balanced Health - Holistic Wellness
All Articles, Information, Logos and trademarks connected with every page are the intellectual property of Dr. Suzanne Joy Stuart,
PhD ND and cannot be reused or resold without her prior consent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.