Dr Suzanne Joy S Stuart ND PhD Naturopath Doctor
Colon Cleansing Detox
Wellness Health Intuitive
Pain & Trauma
NATURALLY BALANCED HEALTH - Holistic Wellness
#1 - SPIRULINA
1.Lowers blood pressure and reduces cholesterol
2. Helps prevent Cancer and improves Immune System
3. Eliminates Candida and Sinus ailments
4. Detoxes heavy metals, especially Aluminum
5. Increases healthy weight loss
6. Boosts energy, stamina and mental clarity
8. Reduces aging and enhances
SPIRULINA is Healthier than Chlorella.
Spirulina contains more essential amino acids, iron, protein, B vitamins, and vitamins C, D and E.
One ounce of Spirulina contains 39 gms. of protein. One tsp. of Spirulina powder contains 2 gms. of proteins.
Spirulina is more potent than Chlorella.
#2 - CHLORELLA a blue-green algae (available in powder or pressed tabs) Positive uses...
1. Supports Immune system
2. Improves weight loss
3. Lowers blood sugar and cholesterol.
4. Detoxifies Radiation and Chemotherapy, it protects the body against ultraviolet radiation treatments while removing radioactive particles from the body. Fights Cancer.
5. Detoxifies Heavy
6. Reduces aging and enhances
One ounce of Chlorella powder contains 16 grams of protein.
"Chlorella's tough exterior cellular walls are difficult to digest. It took many years of research, study, trial, and error to find a way for the human body to effectively digest it. The substance in these walls is believed to be what surrounds heavy metals, pesticides, and other toxins and helps to remove them from the human body.
When purchasing a chlorella supplement make sure to buy 'cracked cell wall chlorella' because they are completely absorbable."
#3 - PEA PROTEIN POWDER Beneficial
1. Weight Loss
2. Filling, thus reduced appetite
3. Helps your body burn fat faster
4. Decreases blood pressure
5. Lowers cardiovascular disease rates
6. Blood sugar level that is lower at 30 minutes
© Copyright (1997-2022)
TX: Naturally Balanced Health: Naturally Balanced Health - Holistic Wellness
All Articles, Information, Logos, and trademarks connected with every page are the intellectual property of Dr. Suzanne Joy Stuart,
Ph.D. ND and cannot be reused or resold without her prior consent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.