Dr Suzanne Joy S Stuart ND PhD Naturopath Doctor
Colon Cleansing Detox
Wellness Health Intuitive
Pain & Trauma
NATURALLY BALANCED HEALTH - Holistic Wellness
12 NATURE'S ANTIBIOTICS to Survive Infections
Foods and herbs that help us guard against infection and disease on a daily basis...
* Apple Cider Vinegar (organic) manage weight, lower cholesterol and reduce risk of developing some cancers.
* Cabbage, Kale & Broccoli (organic) ideally raw or steamed, cooked below 117 degrees.
* Echinacea (organic) ideal source tincture or extract.
* Fermented Foods - i.e. Kim Chi (organic) unpasteurized cabbage and greens, unsweetened plain kefir and yogurt.
* Garlic (organic) raw or cooked at low heat less than 117 degrees.
* Grapefruit seed extract liquid form best: tincture or extract.
* Honey best (preferably Manuka Honey a high potency) used topically for wounds and infections.
* Oregano and oil of oregano (organic) raw or cooked at low heat less than 117 degrees and orally as extract or tincture.
* Silver - shaved tiny particles "Colloidal Silver" Not to be used long term - ONLY short term 3-14 days.
* Turmeric (organic) best when fresh and used as compress with honey or orally as tincture.
* Virgin coconut oil (organic) best for topical use for infections and wounds.
© Copyright (1997-2022)
TX: Naturally Balanced Health: Naturally Balanced Health - Holistic Wellness
All Articles, Information, Logos, and trademarks connected with every page are the intellectual property of Dr. Suzanne Joy Stuart,
Ph.D. ND and cannot be reused or resold without her prior consent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.