Susana Joy PhD, D.Min.
Soul-2-Soul Seer Mystic Readings
Dream Doctor (interpretation)
Wellness Intuitive Health
Intuitive Spirit Medium
Angels, Spirit Guides
Receptive Alternate Voice
Face-to-Face or Phone
30 - 90 minutes
Dr Suzanne Joy Stuart PhD ND Naturopathic Doctor
Colon Cleansing Detox
Wellness Health Intuitive
NATURALLY BALANCED HEALTH - Holistic Wellness
CHIA SEEDS Consumption Causes Negative Side Effects
Chia seeds eaten or drank have positive benefits BUT be aware of the negative effects.
Beverage recipe at end.
* Increased gas /flatulence that usually occurs when you consume chia seeds in large quantities, i.e. drinking in beverages.
* Allergy to mustard seeds? Think twice before you consume chia seeds, you will also experience unfavorable responses to these chia seeds.
* Taking certain medications: blood thinners and aspirin? You might have an adverse reaction due to the relatively high content of Omega 3 in chia seeds.
* Avoid chia seeds if you are a hemophiliac or you are scheduled to go in for any type of surgical procedure.
* Pregnant woman experience a greater increase of negative side effects that can affect the woman and the child when it is born. Suggestion - pregnant women should avoid chia seeds for self and the unborn child.
* Larger quantities of chia seeds tend to produce an increase in negative side effects.
* Larger quantities of chia seeds could potentially produce an addiction in the individual.
MAKE YOUR OWN CHIA BEVERAGE - Place into glass bottle- either fresh alkaline water or cold herbal tea, chia seeds, lemon or lime juice, and a tiny amount of one of nature's two healthiest sweeteners: organic green powder Stevia or Navitas Naturals Yacon syrup (avoid yacon syrup from China.)
© Copyright (1997-2019)
TX: Naturally Balanced Health: Naturally Balanced Health - Holistic Wellness
All Articles, Information, Logos and trademarks connected with every page are the intellectual property of Dr. Suzanne Joy Stuart,
PhD ND and cannot be reused or resold without her prior consent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.