S.Susanna Joy PhD, D.Min.
Soul-2-Soul Seer Mystic Readings
Dream Doctor (interpretation)
Wellness Intuitive Health
Intuitive Spirit Medium
Angels, Spirit Guides
Receptive Alternate Voice
Face-to-Face or Phone
30 - 90 minutes
Dr Suzanne Joy Stuart PhD ND Naturopathic Doctor
Colon Cleansing Detox
Wellness Health Intuitive
NATURALLY BALANCED HEALTH
PREVENT - REVERSE - CURE
You Deserve Quality Health & Healing
Suzanne Joy Stuart, LMT MTI CHT CHt PhD ND
Naturopathic Doctor / Holistic Nutritionist
Homeopathist * Kinesiologist * Massage Therapist / MFR
ARLINGTON TX 76012
BIOFLAVONOIDS - Beneficial Best Friend for the Body.
* a group of naturally occurring plant compounds, which act primarily as plant pigments and antioxidants. They exhibit a host of biological activities, primarily their powerful antioxidant properties.
* help the body maintain health and function in many ways: protect the heart, are anti-mutagenic, anti-carcinogenic, anti-aging, and promote structure and function in the circulatory system.
* aids better eyesight, improved cardiovascular health, increased capillary strength, improved structure of connective tissues and appearance of skin, and a stronger immune system.
* effective in lowering the risk of some diseases: atherosclerosis, cancer, arthritis, and gastrointestinal disorders, coronary heart disease, allergies, inflammation, hemorrhoids, respiratory diseases, viral infections, some types of cancer, and peptic ulcers.
Citrus Bioflavonoids are within the inner rind of fruits and some vegetable. Oranges, grapefruits, tangerines lemons, limes and Ugli fruit are the primary source.
* Quercetin's primary use is for the relief of allergies and inflammation. In scientific experiments, it was found to be an effective inhibitor of histamine release from mast cells - the cause of allergic reactions.
* PycnogenolTM has cardiovascular benefits, boosts the immune system, helps improve the appearance of the skin, helps varicose veins, provides relief from arthritic pain, and helps reduce inflammation.
* Grape seed extract has beneficial effects on the circulatory system. Some of these include improvements to cardiovascular health, protective antioxidant effects, improved eye health, and anti-inflammatory action.
* Green tea extract plays a beneficial role in protecting against some infections, improving cardiovascular health, promoting better dental hygiene, and offering protection from the development of some types of cancer.
© Copyright (1997-2019)
TX: Naturally Balanced Health: Naturally Balanced Health - Holistic Wellness
All Articles, Information, Logos and trademarks connected with every page are the intellectual property of Dr. Suzanne Joy Stuart,
PhD ND and cannot be reused or resold without her prior consent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.